Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Had A Dream

In honor of Martin Luther King Day, I thought I would share with you a dream I recently had. It was very strange, and left me confused. Chris Elliot was interviewing my boyfriend for a sales job. It took place in a basement office. I can still picture it perfectly. The walls were stained yellow from smoke, the linoleum floor was peeling, and Chris Elliot was sitting, smoking a pipe at a large brown desk. Aaron was sitting in the corner by the door. All I can remember about the conversation is this: Chris Elliot: I think you would be a great fit for this company, after all, you've grown up with it. Your dad has done well here, you should do well here. Aaron: I completely agree. I know I would succeed. Especially working in an office like this. I would always know the sun is still shining outside. Chris Elliot: Well thank you for your time. We will get back to you shortly. (Aaron turns to leave) Chris Elliot: Do me a favor Aaron, clench your butt cheeks on the way out. Can someone PLEASE tell me what this means?

1 comment: