Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Excuses

So lately, I've been lax on posting. It's not my fault. I have excuses. Here are my Top Ten: 10. My dog ate my blog. 9. It's Girl Scout Cookie season, and my box of Thin Mints requires all of my attention. 8. I've gone Vegan, and last time I checked, my keyboard had turkey sandwich crumbs stuck in it. 7. Wine gone. Need sleep. 6. Chris Brown threatened to beat me up if I kept blogging like I'm the only girl in the world...like I'm the only one he'll ever love... 5. I'm consumed by an intense game of Words with Friends. My letters consist of all vowels. Coming up with real words takes all of my creativity and brain power. 4. My boyfriend doesn't think I'm funny anymore. 3. I've been spending all my free time trying to figure out the difference between Justin Bieber's new hair cut and his old one. 2. Consistency is a concept I've never understood. 1. Distance makes the heart grow fonder...my absence was to show you how much I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!! On my next "blogging break," I need to come up with excuses as good as these. Except, the Words with Friends one isn't so much as an excuse as it is the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think you're funny! I just wish I knew what Words with Friends is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogggity baaaaaagggity! Welcome back. Excuses excuses. Now excuse yourself and get to DENVER ASAP! Then you can blog about something awesome.

    ReplyDelete