Thursday, November 10, 2011

Country Music

As I watched the CMAs last night, I reflected on my new found love for country music. And, I feel it's only appropriate that I personally thank those country stars that have deepened my love and impacted on my life this year...

Thank you Zac Brown, I'd forgotten how much I like a chicken fry...and a cold beer on a Friday night.

Thank you Little Big Town, for reminding me that I might be cheap, but I ain't free.

Taylor Swift, you posed an important question: "Why you gotta be so mean?" I'll thank you when you give me an answer.

Toby Keith, you shed light on what I should do with the red solo cup. Obviously, I fill you up. I have a party.

Thank you, Kenny Chesney, for being honest...tequila makes me crazy...just don't remind Joe Nichols that tequila makes my clothes fall off.

And, most of all, thank you Brad Paisley for making it clear that this real, this my life, and its in your song.

No comments:

Post a Comment