Friday, November 18, 2011

Fat Kid Friday: French Vanilla Cappuccino

I consider myself a French Vanilla Cappuccino connoisseur. No, not the fancy cappuccino that comes from Starbucks or Caribou, the fresh brewed one you get from a machine. A tasty, smooth, and delicious treat, all at the touch of a button. But, not all French Vanilla Cappuccino's are created equal. In fact, there I some I won't even drink. The fat free version is disgusting, and BP's cappuccino is watered down. 7-Eleven puts out a quality cuppa joe and Phillips 66 is pretty decent as well. But, the best you ask? The best is from a Target. Yep, you can purchase this delightful pick-me-up at your neighborhood store. The sweet, creamy taste, and jolt of energy you get, is well worth the $1.15 you'll spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment