Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Lovin'

What a great weekend! 60s in Chicago all weekend? In November? Un. Heard. Of. As you know, my weekend started with a delicious dinner at The Bedford. After much deliberation, I chose the surf and turf special ...cod cheeks and pork cheeks made these cheeks happy and full. We then found our way to Easy Bar in Bucktown. Rocking out to 80s music while watching Better Off Dead was a great way to end the night.

I had originally dedicated my Saturday to the Iowa vs. Michigan State game, but since my Hawkeyes didn't show up to play, I went shopping instead. Chicago ladies, I recommend hitting up H&M and Zara on State Street early in the morning. You will find an organized store, few tourists, and no wait at the checkout line. You might also find yourself short on cash when you leave. I snagged a cute dress that will keep me warm and fashionable during the blustery Chicago winter.

H&M Lace Tunic

The highlight of the weekend was the Sunday night Blackhawks game. Not only did the Hawks win, but we danced to Chelsea Dagger six times. Yup, six goals against the Oilers. All awesome. If only my sign would have landed me on TV...

No comments:

Post a Comment