Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello.

As I strolled down Lake Shore Drive last night, I realized Fall is in full effect. The trees are changing colors, Oak Street Beachstro was taken down, and Castaways is quiet. I know its October, but it all happened so fast. As I realized summer had come to a close, I began to run down my list of things I wanted to do or accomplish over the season: Read Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang...check. Grow out my hair...check . Ride the Navy Pier Farris Wheel...$25?!?, cross off list Go on a yacht...check. Terrorize Chicago by bike...check. Green City Farmers Market...check. Look like Blake Lively... Visit PURE Michigan...check. Party like a rock star at all 7 weddings...check. Concert at Ravinia...check. Add stamps to my passport, China - Ireland...check. check. Start a blog...shit. In a last ditch effort to complete my summer 'To-Do' list, here goes nothing. I am starting a blog. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Who is Blake Lively, and why would you want to look like her? JK. But really, why? I look forward to future posts, especially if I am mentioned once in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the next installment!

    ReplyDelete