Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Pink Ribbon Bagel

I cannot believe I just ate my first of the month today. This bagel is glorious. Cherry vanilla flavored, and shaped like a ribbon, it will melt in your mouth. I think Green Day wrote their song "Wake Me Up When September Ends" while craving this bagel. Only available in October, the bagel a delicious limited addition. It serves a purpose too. Panera offers the Pink Ribbon bagel in support of breast cancer awareness month. 25 cents of every bagel sold is donated to the fight against breast cancer. Eating to support a cause? I'm in!

Trust me, this bagel...paired perfectly with Panera's hazelnut coffee...is the perfect way to start your Saturday mornings this month. But hurry up! October is halfway over, and you'll miss it when it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment