Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mr. October

I know, it's a little late to the jump on the Gossip Girl train (3 years late to be exact), but I just did. Over the past few months, I've dedicated my time and effort to catching up on life in the Upper East Side. And, I've fallen in love. Not just with the lifestyle, but with an empire. Congratulations Chuck Bass, you are my Mr. October.
Now, I want to make this perfectly clear. I am not interested in Ed Westwick, the man who plays Chuck Bass, I am infatuated with the idea of an actual Chuck Bass. Let me tell you why. I'll get the obvious out of the way...Chuck Bass is loaded. He has more money than Donald Trump, and he's not afraid to spend it. He frequents Cartier, buys only custom suits, and has not qualms about dropping a grand on a Tuesday night dinner. Did I mention he cruises around Manhattan in his own stretch limo? He also has great taste in art and I am obsessed with the way he has decorated his penthouse.
But, money can't buy you love, right? Good thing Chuck Bass is also deliciously good looking. And, although he is a bit of a tramp, somewhat mischievous, and more than a little shallow, I would still love to be an accessory on his arm. It's too bad the real Chuck Bass doesn't exist...

4 comments:

  1. What are you doing up at 6:30 a.m.? That's when this was posted...I am amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment shows it was posted at 8:23, but it's 10:23. Forget I said anything. Obviously there's a time difference somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Chuck Bass the reason I watch GG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Per cocoperez... Urban Outfitters is making it easier to get Chuck Bass' style. They have teamed up with J. Press, which Chuck wears religiously on XOXO GG, for a more affordable line of preppy clothing. Perfect for Chuck Bass wannabes or for E. You can have your on Mr. Bass in the comfort of your own home.

    P.S. Welcome to the real world 3 years late.

    ReplyDelete